- Perform statutory audit of financial statements or special audit engagements. Evaluate and assess
results, develop value-added recommendations to mitigate risks and preparation of audit reports.
- Preparation of tax computations and submission of tax returns.
- Lead/supervise audit associates.
- Candidate must possess relevant Accountancy Degree or equivalent professional qualifications.
- You should have relevant audit experience of at least 2 years from established firms with good
and understanding of corporate governance, regulatory compliance and organisational best practices.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office. Experience with accounting and audit software will be an added
- Proficient in English, Chinese & Malay, both written and oral communication.
- Ability to work independently and meet reporting deadlines.
- Based in Kuala Lumpur, but may require travelling to Singapore.
- Competitive wage rate.
- Performance bonus.
- Career advancement.
- On the job training and other relevant training programmes
- Annual leave.
- Medical leave.