- Candidate must possess relevant Accountancy Degree or equivalent
- You should have relevant audit experience of at least 2 years from
established firms with good knowledge and understanding
of corporate governance, regulatory compliance and organisational best
- Good working knowledge of MS Office. Experience with accounting and audit
software will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in English, Chinese & Malay, both written and oral
- Ability to work independently and meet reporting deadlines.
- Based in Kuala Lumpur, but may require travelling to Singapore.